“Must do!”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Must do!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We went here as our last thing to do before we went to the airport for our overnight flight back to the east coast. We did this couples bath and massage. It was heaven! I have never received a professional massage before and it was amazing. I don't remember the girls name that did mine, but she definitely listened and made sure what pressure was good for me since I was afraid it was going to hurt. It didn't hurt at all. I loved it and would come back if I were ever in the area again. It was so relaxing and perfect!

Visited June 2014

Saratoga, California
“Magnificent”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm a huge spa connoisseur, been to practically every one in and around the bay area, and this is by far the best. My massage, facial, and the products I was sold (an SPF moisturizer and an eye cream) were all fabulous. This has become my go-to spa, I try to get in at least once a month.

Visited July 2013
Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Wonderful spa in Saratoga”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This spa was recommended to us while we were visiting the area. The spa is located on the main drag in Saratoga (a quaint town). There are plenty of public parking lots nearby (free). We had massages and facials. The attendants were professional and attentive. They also have showers for the guests, so you don't have to leave with massage oil all over you (helpful since we went right to dinner afterwards). We would definitely recommend this spa to anyone in the area.

Visited September 2012
Saratoga, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“pampered”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Always feel like a princess here. They treat me like I'm a VIP. The facials and massages are heavenly.

1 Thank mammaricco
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spa tucked away in downtown saratoga”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I'm an avid spa goer and I've read great reviews about this spa. I visited with a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago and I am so glad to have found this place. It's on the smaller side, but very boutique-ish. Customer service was excellent, the massages we both enjoyed were just fabulous. A lot of care has been put into all of the details. I noticed a couple having lunch on the balcony. I'll add that to my spa day the next time I visit.

Visited January 2012