Saratoga Oaks Lodge
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga)(Great Value!)
$239
Hotels.com
Larkspur Landing Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$195
Juniper Hotel(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
$386
$347
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)
$296
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
$289
Hotels.com
$106
Motel 6
Aloft San Jose Cupertino(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$369
Aloft.com
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
$169
$199
Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos(Los Gatos)(Great Value!)
$191
All reviewsmountain winerysteam showercontinental breakfastwine tastingattending an eventcomfortable bedsilicon valleyhard boiled eggswithin walking distancegreat showercastle rockgood sizemicrowave and fridgefresh fruitlarge roomhome away from homebasin
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed her for one night because it was close to the Mountain Winery where we were attending a concert. What a pleasant surprise. Very nice staff. Beautiful grounds and nice clean room. We stayed in a bungalow which included a fireplace, jacuzzi tub and heated toilet seat. This was a large, spacious room that had a balcony next to the little waterfall/pond. There is also a nice continental breakfast they offer. We will definately be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

A friend and I stayed here when in Saratoga to attend a concert. The rooms are cute, and appeared clean. I retired late, due to the concert, and awoke three hours later to see bedbugs crawling on my pillow, right next to my head. Management reacted in a way that told me he wasn't too concerned. I asked if anything could be done for me due to this upsetting situation, and was told he would contact the owner and get back to me, but never did. I pushed by contacting the owner myself, and ended up having to threaten action before they credited me for my room for that night. Although this is an attractive place, and close to restaurants and shops, I do not recommend it unless you are not bothered by bedbugs and management that doesn't seem to take them seriously.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank AmandaDublin_Ca
Sebastian46, Owner at Saratoga Oaks Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Bedbugs, spiders, bees, squirrels…we've dealt with them all but this is the first time for bedbugs.
Having no prior experience with bedbugs made it hard to believe we had been "infected?". But after calling in extermination experts we were shown the evidence and have spent the last four weeks ($2,500 and five weeks of a vacant room) making sure the problem is eliminated in the one room that was affected.

We're obviously very sorry for our guest's bad experience. Several circumstances led to our slow response. The manager thought they were ants brought in on the pillow slips.!

Hopefully we won't soon repeat this kind of incident and we've been forced to educate ourselves to recognize the problem should it reoccur.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

This worn out property is managed by a couple who actually told us "It was not air conditioning weather" on an 85 degree day in August when the air conditioning in our room was blowing nothing but hot air. They refused to give us another room (even though one was available), nor would they discount our room in any way. They first tried to give us a floor air conditioner (which would have necessitated us sleeping with the first floor windows open to the parking lot) then a 12 inch fan.

We are pretty mellow travelers who can deal with the occasional glitch in our trip, but we were treated so rudely we checked out. We got no apologies from the management--an older couple who basically told us we didn't need the air conditioning anyway.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We stay at the Saratoga Oaks Lodge every year around the end of October when we attend the annual Bridge shows at the Shoreline. We have been coming here for over 13 years. The rooms are spacious, the beds are sooooo comfortable, free internet, 3 minute walk to the centre of Saratoga and 30 minutes to the Shoreline. We alos visit our friends at the Saratoga Springs Caravan park about 5-10 minutes down the road along Big Basin Way. We love the place. and lovely owners.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2011

A very friendly welcome from a very lovely couple. Excellent location with bars and coffee shops (including a Starbucks) all within walking distance. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the beds are very comfy. Breakfast in the morning is served in the main reception area with strong coffee and amazing danishes and bagels. There is not anything more you could ask for in the accommodation for the price you pay. The hotel is perfectly located for visiting other areas such as San Jose (about 15 minutes by car), Los Gatos, Santa Cruz etc. I would definately stay here again and highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple