The Inn at Saratoga
Larkspur Landing Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$195
Woodcrest Hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$296
$287
Travelocity
Residence Inn San Jose Cupertino(Cupertino)(Great Value!)
$399
ResidenceInn.com
$100
Motel 6
Aloft San Jose Cupertino(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$209
Aloft.com
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
$129
Toll House Hotel(Los Gatos)
$175
Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos(Los Gatos)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmountain winerybabbling brookfree wine and cheesecontinental breakfastdaily winefourth floorshort walk to downtownconcert venuebalcony overlookinglarge suiteshower doortwo sinksheart of downtownthoroughly enjoyed our stayroom decorsitting areaa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I travel to Saratoga to visit family a couple of times a year. Our favorite place to stay has been this Inn. We have stayed in nearby Los Gatos also but we keep returning to The Inn for it's coziness, beautiful rooms with balconies, peaceful environment, friendly staff, nice complimentary continental breakfast and happy hour. It sits on a sweet little creek. Restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance of the Inn. Conveniently located from the 4th floor exit is a lovely hair salon and a nearby nail salon. All the comforts of home..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Texas-Twosome-31
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The manager, Jack Hickling, was exceptionally gracious. He spent a lot of time with me on the phone to find a room that met my requests ( large windows that provided a clear view of trees, quiet, spacious so I could practice yoga). Driving up to the Inn, I instantly felt like I was in Heaven. The air was fresh and scented from the marvelous array of trees. Upon entering the Inn, I noticed people were laughing and appeared relaxed in the lobby-- it was wine and cheese hour (this is provided every day)

Check in was smooth, quick and uneventful. My room was a wonderful suite that overlooked the stream and TREES, TREES, and more TREES! The bed was comfy, clean, warm, inviting.
A large flat screen TV with a VCR/DVD was neatly displayed in the living room.

Breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of food. I choose to pack breakfast up and eat in my serene room.

The last day, I was having trouble getting the VCR to work. I was determined to watch "When a Man Loves a Woman". I called Mr Hickling and he immediately came to the room and got the VCR working.

I needed time to absorb the peaceful surroundings and fill myself with peace. I definitely was able to do this and more. I look forward to my return stay.

P.S. The Inn is conveniently located within walking distance of the quaint downtown.

Room Tip: Deluxe parlor suite overlooking the stream on the third floor is spectacular!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank crystal12303
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Only 12 miles from San Jose, quaint little downtown with awesome restaurants, wine tasting room right next door. Park your car in the inn parking lot and walk the quaint town. The Inn itself may need some updating abit but it was clean and extremely comfortable . The proprietors were warm and friendly. Larger rooms were updated.

Room Tip: Larger rooms in the back may be more updated but this wouldn't keep me from visiting this hotel and area again. Loved it!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I went to the Mountain Winery concert venue for the first time and decided it would be nice to stay somewhere close since we are about 1.5 hours away. The hotel setting is really nice and within walking distance of restaurants shops etc.. The hotel itself is fine. Nothing super amazing but has nice balconies overlooking a creek. If going to a concert please do something other than what we did. We called a cab for the way there which was great but the pick up was a disaster. I guess they only let everyone leave after the concert is over and no one can get up so they were telling us we'd have to wait an hour for a cab. Bummer! We saw limos waiting but no cabs. We had to hitch a ride with two nice women to get down the hill. Next time taking our own car and paying the $20 parking fee.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the creek.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wsissel
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The Inn at Saratoga was cozy, well-kept and in a great location close to shops/restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I had a romantic weekend in Saratoga, made even better by this quaint, conveniently-located inn. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple