“steaks”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“steaks”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The steaks are good, but the extras are lacking. The bread is boring, the salad just iceberg lettuce. Go for the steak only.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank karen h

“Sadly Disappointing”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Was a long time fan and customer. It is with-in walking distance of the house. Used to take business associates there for a great steak and atmosphere. I have at least six of my neck ties hanging in the place. The last two times I took out of town relatives and friends there I was stunned by the deterioration of the place. I hear it is going out of business. Sorry ,,,

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Pastrebob
Alpine, California
“Great Place for a BIG Steak!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been eating at P.P. for many, many years it has changed hands had issues with quality, it's never been so bad I would not return!
My last visit was in Feb. The crew bent over backwards to deliver a quality meal. it was as good as ever, Pretty hard to beat the basics Steak-Beans-Bread! if you want sissy food this ain't the place!
Pinnacle Peak is hard to beat!

• Visited February 2014
Santee, California
“Worse than a bad hair day!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant may have been good in days gone by but is ready for the slaughter house now!
Food terrible. Wait staff trying to do their best. Kids cooking in the kitchen plus lots of noise from kitchen. Owner needs to take charge.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Audreyr0se
Tehachapi, California
“Not great anymore”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Drove 17 miles to get there, noticed 1/10 of parking lot was full on a Sunday evening. Went in, hostess seated me in the bar. So much for ambience of watching my steak cooked over a mesquite grill. Used to be a "Country" sort of place. Not now. Prices are more than double what they were. I understand prices have to go up in this economy. The hostess should at least "rent" a personality. Place looked like it hadn't been vacuumed since I was there last. I excused myself to the waitress and left. Truth is, I can go to the "Butcher Shop", or "Black Angus" and get the same prices, yet not find it so depressing. Good Bye Pinnacle Peak, nice knowing you.

• Visited August 2013