“Nice Smokey Flavor”

Cuisines: Barbecue
San Diego, California
“Nice Smokey Flavor”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I both ordered the baby back ribs. The smokey flavor was great, the sauce added a sweet smokey taste too. 6 Bones were filling. The bake beans were a highlight, very good smoke flavor and sweet but a little on the watery side. The cornbread was good but dry and crumbly. The service was very friendly. The atmosphere is more of a take out place but it was clean. The bill with drinks was $30.

• Visited June 2012

“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Don't usually wore reviews but I do not want anyone else to waste their time and money. No bathroom, no flavor to speak of on the meat and horrible service. Nough said.

Del Mar, California
“A real miss”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Went here with family and friends on a recommendation and we were very disappointed. Should have been forewarned when we arrived at 6pm and the restaurant was empty. The BBQ food we ordered was dry, tasteless and had been sitting around for a while. I don't know where they got their BBQ sauce from, because it was just bad and lacked flavor. Everybody in the group had a bad meal and said it was just a very bad all around dining experience. This is only the second terrible review in 174 I have written, but this place warrants it, it was a real miss and I can't recommend it.

• Visited April 2012