“Great Improvement!”
Review of Willows

Willows
Reserve with OpenTable
Willows is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is buffet at Chumash Casino Resort. We arrived for day to gamble and have late lunch dinner. We got in line 2:30 pm and sign said closed 3:00 to 4:00 opening for dinner. We had a buy one $17.00 second one free for comps meal. We knew it would be fresh at 4:00 pm. We went to high roller room and wife played . I went to video poker area to far left players card desk. Good selection games $.10 $.25 $1.00. Wife in HighRoller Room turned $500 into $4500. We left Casino with $4400. Casino should be different review. We were lucky. Anyway , Thurs is Surf a Turf Day. Tasty Prime a Rib Mahi Mahi peal eat shrimp and don let me forget Snow Crab legs! They give bucket and cracker tools. Takes skill but I ate my full. Great deserts enjoyed health Brussels sprouts . I'd pay $40 in Vegas . We live in Ventura County 90 min no traffic. Even if your nit big gambler, Chumash fair with comps , get players card I used wife's spare as I'm not big gambler to get her points. We had offer for $19 room but they were all booked. Probably good idea we didn't get room we would have put money backLOL.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stopped here from visiting the folks over the holiday. Hungry, tired and grouchy we walked in and were treated very kindly by the excellent staff. They quickly brought us the amazing cheese board with several cheeses, olives and meats. Really excellent service also helped us relax and have a wonderful evening.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The pros: This restaurant has a nice menu selection, delicious food, amazing desserts and good service. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Cons: You have to walk through a crowded, slot machine filled, smokey casino to get to it. If you like to gamble, though, this is a good place to go.

I live in the area, and over the past few years, many good restaurants have opened. So this would be my last choice of a place to eat because of the casino. The only reason I've been there is because it was a work related dinner for my husband.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We ate dinner for the first time at the Willows last week and it was absolutely the BEST restaurant in our area. We ordered the Surf & Turf with a 6 oz Angus Beef and Shrimp wrapped in bacon. I had the beef and Scallops. The steak was so tender you could have cut it with a fork.. the shrimp was the largest shrimp we have ever been served. The sides were deliciously prepared. The service was excellent! It is a little pricy, but so well worth it. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We enjoyed every moment at this restaurant - we arrived early for a show in the casino. The wait staff was attentive, responsive, deliberate. Steak was cooked to perfection - the baked potato was the size of a small planet.

Highly Highly recommended for anyone in the area.

1  Thank I-heart-Travel

Been to Willows? Share your experiences!