“Good Fast service with a variety of choices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Willows

Willows
Reserve with OpenTable
Willows is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 20 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Good Fast service with a variety of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

All the food I have had here has been great! Try the hamburger or the chicken and waffles are my favs!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rhodes2vacation

Palmdale, California
“WONDERFUL!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the second year in a row we have dined here to celebrate our anniversay. Have been lucky enough to have Dominic as our waiter both times. Food and Service is impeccable!! Thanks again Dominic - we sure enjoyed the ice cream medley. See you next year (if not sooner).

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Karen93550
Los Angeles, California
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Being it's in the back of the casino, the place is a hidden gem. The food was great. Good quality, fresh, great presentation, and tasty. The staff were very attentive, knowledgable, nice, and best service I've had in a while

Visited March 2013
2 Thank maylee32
Ventura, California
“5th time is not a charm”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our family has been to Willows 4 times in the past 2 years and each visit was more amazing than the one before. Two years ago we actually got our own room for my dad's 75th birthday party and couldn't rave about the food enough.

Last Thursday's meal for my husband's birthday was such a disappointment. I'm not sure if or when we will go back. The halibut was undercooked, the scallops were dry and well the chicken - I'm not sure what it was supposed to taste like but it was horrid. The service, as usual, was excellent.

I noticed the prices have gone up considerably since our last visit. I was actually shocked at how much they had changed. We never had a problem with the prices before but for the quality of food they served us Thursday night, we feel they really were off the mark that evening. Would love to hear if they had a new Chef or something. I think I will email also.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Donna L
Santa Barbara, CA
“GREAT FOOD. POLISHED WAIT STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had dinner at the Willows during the Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week event. We were impressed. The food was great, the wine list impressive and the wait staff was top notch...... VERY well trained and very polished. If you can hold your breath long enough to get thru the smoke filled casino to get the restaurant I highly recommend trying it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank dlb0758
Chumash Casino C, Marketing Manager at Willows, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The Willows Restaurant. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and genuinely appreciate your willingness to share your experience.
Our priority is to always give excellent guest service every visit.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We value your patronage and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a memorable meal in the future.