Tripadvisor

from $140.58
from $75.20
from $152.83
More Info
All reviews sauvignon blanc great wine tasting room red blend the santa ynez valley picnic vineyard wines cabs
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Must commend Brander and how we love the tasting room, ambiance and product. Sitting outside on a garden deck next to a waterfall, sipping a great wine and enjoying the view. Could it be any better?
Go see Carlos in the tasting room manager who is impeccable in his presentation of the wine making process and tasting notes!
Lovely relaxing and simply the best

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed July 11, 2019

If you are looking for a great place to taste wines, Brander is a MUST! Staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and the wines are just amazing. From the Chardonnay to the beautiful and bold Cabs, this place has amazing wines! The vineyard is beautiful and a great place to relax and have a picnic with a lot of outdoor seating. Already looking forward to our next trip.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Brander has wonderful wine and a great staff. Please visit you will be impressed They are famous for their Sauvignon Blanc they have many to chose from. One is better than the next.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2018

I was across the road at Rancho Olivos (which was not open yet), so I went in to find very helpful staff. I like dry wine and tried a sauvignon white and red. I bought a 375 ml bottle of white ( I think I am already over my limit of what I can bring back duty free.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, by chance stopped at this vineyard on a recommendation. We were pleasantly surprised by their friendliest and eagerness to help us enjoy the wine tasting. The white wines are light and perfect for a warm summer day. The Syrah was by far our favorite red wine. Best of all, met someone their at the counter who gave us tons of good information to better enhance our California vacation. She even preceded to invite us to an outside picnic. That just shows you the kind of people that enjoy the Brander vineyard.

Date of experience: April 2018