“Wonderful restaurant! Have been coming here for years!”
Review of Trattoria Grappolo

Trattoria Grappolo
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meadowale
Transit: Santa Ynez valley shuttle stops in front of the restaurant.
Description: Authentic Italian food, wood fired pizzas, pasta, salad, steaks, seafood, extensive wine list.
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Wonderful and friendly Italian restaurant. My husband and I have been coming here for a few years now. I especially love the pizza, the cotoletta milanese, and the desserts (all of them are amazing, but the flourless chocolate cake is my favorite!). And I had my first Affogato here (which is vanilla gelato with espresso and whipped cream), it was amazing. The atmosphere is lovely, the service is outstanding. Highly recommend! P.S. The parking is free and super easy.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

My HH and I dined there on a Monday evening. For starters we had a special antipasto and the Carpaccio. Both had way too much arugula on top. Our entrees were the Lasagna and a special risotto which was a Bolognese sauce mixed into the rice~it was weird and I didn’t finish it. The best thing was the $100 bottle of Darioush wine we had.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We found this place through our wine tour guide and it was a nice gem. The food and service were outstanding. It's a small restaurant but the flavors are big. We tried the Tortelloni di Zucca, which were raviolis stuffed with pumpkin, ricotta and Parmesan cheese in a butter sage cream sauce with walnuts and the spaghetti with meatballs. Highly recommend a meal here.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

My friend and I have been coming here for many years...in fact it is the first place we stop on our way to Solvang for our bi/annual visit. First the first time I was disappointed. They didn't have Spinach Ravioli . This was shocking as this is one of their best dishes. I love this plate of food so much that I linger on it long before I arrive there. I tried the Butternut Squash Ravioli and while good...it just isn't the same. We also had the Grilled Veggies...very good. We will return!

1  Thank PeggyChism
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Nice small restaurant, good service and a nice menu. I had italian sausage with beans... bit spicy but deli!

Been to Trattoria Grappolo? Share your experiences!