“Burgers ...”

The Burger Barn
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Well, it’s actually Burgers and more, but the many variations of good old Burgers fits the bill nicely. Mix in with the locals, kick back, enjoy the food and pleasant surroundings.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed November 10, 2017

My wife and another couple visited the Burger Barn for lunch while touring local wineries. The food was very good. The service was fine and the decor was ok. Value for the price was very high.

One thing that impressed me was the cleanliness of the men’s room. I’ve probably eaten in close to one thousand restaurants in my lifetime (travelled extensively for work for 30+years) and this one had the cleanest bathroom I’ve ever seen!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

We eat here often on the weekends on a nice day you can sit outside as there is plenty of room. Food is good like home cooking. Staff is friendly and helpful, recommended for a great place for breakfast!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Fairly small place and mainly a Sandwich/Burger place. Was there for lunch and was promptly seated with 4 other family members. Server was very friendly and most likely a long time employee. Orders were taken and meal was promptly served as ordered. I had a cold drink and the refill was at no extra charge. It was the noon hour so was almost full when we arrived and was full when we left. Good, fast and pleasant place to have a quick lunch. It is also quiet which is my kind of place. Good Stop.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We had lunch and was very filling but sooo good. Big selection on menu of sandwiches, salads without ever looking at the dinner menu.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to The Burger Barn? Share your experiences!