“Delicious Sunday brunch”

Add it.
The Bakers Table
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Santa Ynez
Reviewed November 7, 2017

We enjoyed a delicious Sunday lunch (we missed Breakfast tho) and had the turkey sandwich, coffee and croissant. All items hit the mark and were enjoyed! We took a couple of macaroons for a friend.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is a little gem. Simple, fresh, tasty breakfast and AMAZING baked goods.

The staff is really friendly, including the Owner, Amy, who personally refilled our coffees and checked in on us.

This is a must stop for breakfast or an afternoon sweet.

I had to have one of each!

Reviewed April 28, 2017

We stopped by The Baker's Table in Santa Ynez for our picnic lunch before going to a winery in the area.
The food was amazing! We all tried something different so we could have a little of each and everything was wonderful! After looking at their display case we also couldn't leave without taking some desserts and they proved to be just as good! It is small but well done and definitely worth stopping, You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed September 3, 2016

There's nothing like walking into a cafe, where you are greeted with a smile and an aroma of fresh baked bread and pastries. In a country setting, there is an quaint elegance and it's always lovely to enjoy their large cups for lattes, while reading a paper. Some of my faves are their quiches, breakfast dishes and the Salad Nicoise is delicious! Of course, all the pastries are amazing as well. Definitely, if you are heading towards the Santa Ynez Valley, you won't want to pass up a visit to The Baker's Table.

1  Thank RobbieKaye22
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I was told of this restaurant shortly after it opened by a friend of mine, and decided to take my puppy PitBull to the patio and enjoy breakfast.
French Press coffee - oh, my goodness! Gorgeous. Rich, dark, real cream, real sugar .... and my mouth was alive and awake and wanting more.
I ordered a croissant - the thing was as huge as a loaf of bread! I spread a bit of softened butter along the end, took a bite .... I swear, if food could cause an orgasm, than that's what happened in my mouth. Buttery, flaky, light as air .... and you could literally taste the yeast ....
I've since gone back for more .... never ever disappointed. The price point seems high, if you've never tasted their croissant - but once you've tasted it, the price point seems as if you are stealing them blind.
I am positive that their sandwiches and breakfasts are every bit as good (as stellar!) as their croissants, but so far, that's all I have. Because they are so darned good!

1  Thank writeon59

Been to The Bakers Table? Share your experiences!