“Best Baguettes in Town!”
Review of The Bakers Table

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bakers Table
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Santa Ynez
Reviewed September 3, 2016

There's nothing like walking into a cafe, where you are greeted with a smile and an aroma of fresh baked bread and pastries. In a country setting, there is an quaint elegance and it's always lovely to enjoy their large cups for lattes, while reading a paper. Some of my faves are their quiches, breakfast dishes and the Salad Nicoise is delicious! Of course, all the pastries are amazing as well. Definitely, if you are heading towards the Santa Ynez Valley, you won't want to pass up a visit to The Baker's Table.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank RobbieKaye22

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I was told of this restaurant shortly after it opened by a friend of mine, and decided to take my puppy PitBull to the patio and enjoy breakfast.
French Press coffee - oh, my goodness! Gorgeous. Rich, dark, real cream, real sugar .... and my mouth was alive and awake and wanting more.
I ordered a croissant - the thing was as huge as a loaf of bread! I spread a bit of softened butter along the end, took a bite .... I swear, if food could cause an orgasm, than that's what happened in my mouth. Buttery, flaky, light as air .... and you could literally taste the yeast ....
I've since gone back for more .... never ever disappointed. The price point seems high, if you've never tasted their croissant - but once you've tasted it, the price point seems as if you are stealing them blind.
I am positive that their sandwiches and breakfasts are every bit as good (as stellar!) as their croissants, but so far, that's all I have. Because they are so darned good!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank writeon59
Reviewed January 26, 2016

Excellent bread and pastries. Especially loved the almond croissants--shatteringly good. Decent cappuccino also.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 17, 2015

We were very pleased to find this little gem in Santa Ynez -- a bakery that serves freshly baked goods, fresh coffee and juices, and breakfast and lunch.

It is difficult to describe the variety of wonderful breads that The Bakers Table produces. Suffice to say that some of the area's best restaurants purchase their breads here.

The meals are reasonably priced and, like the setting, simple but elegant.

Breakfast is a delight, a refreshing alternative to the more traditional diner-style pancake houses in the valley.

For a truly fresh and delicious experience, try The Bakers Table.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Sam M
Reviewed December 15, 2015

3 times a week, I go just for coffee (red eye, double shot). Periodically, I go for breakfast (usually the weekends). Always something different. Always pleased. This past weekend, poached eggs on toast with Applewood bacon. All smiles.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Guy W

Been to The Bakers Table? Share your experiences!