“Mediocre”

Bridlewood Estate Winery
Ranked #3 of 29 things to do in Santa Ynez
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The smell of lavendar was the best part of the visit. The wine and service was mediocre and not worth the price

1  Thank cburnsesq
"purchase"
in 10 reviews
"ship"

Reviewed March 18, 2013

There are lots of places to taste wine in the Santa Ynex Valley but you'd be hard-pressed to find a better view.

Bridlewood is modeled after an old mission, complete with bell tower, and the views from the top patio are superb. The views out back, overlooking an old racetrack, pond with ducks, and bridge are also wonderful.

We'd recommend this winery for a special event like a wedding or just for visiting for their weekly wine tasting.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

very underwhelmed at Bridlewood. Felt like a tasting factory. Didn't feel like we were welcome guests. Wasnt too busy. Server was uninterested and seemed like we bothered her.

2  Thank mattkc1
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Ive been a member for 3yrs now, and I'm about to stop!!! If it wasn't for Kim and Kirk, I would not be here anymore!!! I met Tori, the director for bridlewood once and let me say, not very nice at all. I brought in my family last month and was soooo shocked by the embarrasing new uniforms that these guys were wairing. Really?? Puke brown with ties??? Does Tori wair this too, I ask? Such a huge turn-over here, I question my membership!! When you go wine tasting there are three things to look for. The wine of course, the beauty of the estate, and the people!! What are you doing to your staff?? They are great!!! At least the guys who have been there for the longest!!!

2  Thank gailrosakes11
See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Let me start by saying that I did not participate in the wine tasting, so I can not give any information on that aspect.

While my friends enjoyed the wine tasting, I explored the property. It was a wonderful and peaceful setting with a horse track and paddocks. There is a lovely pond and trees in the infield of the horse track where I watched a family with a young girl playing in the grass. The entire place was very charming.

2  Thank DeeAnnB