“Nice lunch spot in Santa Ynez”
Review of Panino

Panino
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Santa Ynez
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 22, 2018

There appear to be 4 Paninos in the Santa Ynez area. This is the kind of place where you place your order and pay at a counter, then sit down to wait for it to be prepared. So not fancy, but efficient. I had a curried chicken salad and my wife had a sandwich. Both were very good...surprisingly so, in fact.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Loved this place. Awesome sandwiches. It gets quite busy with long lines but it was well worth the wait.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

The title says it all. This little hole in the wall is serving up some delicious sandwiches. We shared the #12 with Roasted Chicken w/ pesto, pine nuts, etc. OMG. The sandwich didn’t scrimp on any ingredient and it was out of this world Devine. I would never go out of my way to talk about a sandwich, but this was not your ordinary sandwich. Yes, the line was a bit long, but it was Saturday afternoon. Seating is limited, but there are many places to picnic in the area. Prices were reasonable for what you get and the sandwich was plenty for two of us. I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

A winery recommended this sandwich shop to us when we inquired if they had picnic grounds. We purchased our sandwiches and took them to the winery for lunch after our tasting. Located in downtown, it was a little difficult to find as it was actually around the corner from where our GPS said it was located. We got there early, at 10:45 and while we waited for the sandwiches, a line formed. Be sure to allow extra time as the craft sandwiches take a bit longer to make. There are chips, drinks, water, cookies, etc to enhance your meal. If you choose alcohol, it must be sipped inside but there are lovely umbrella covered tables on the patio, too.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I like to seek out good delis in other cities, especially when you are from New York and have high standards. This place really hit the spot. My friend is still talking about the chicken pesto sandwich. I had the Italian combo and it was so yummy.

Been to Panino? Share your experiences!