“Great sour beers and exceptional pizza. Solid wait staff.”

Russian River Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Always a line here, a testament to beer and food quality. Plan on one hour wait, but relax and have a craft brew. Wait staff is quite good. Supplication beer is great. Pizza was excellent, with fresh ingredients and the large size feeding four.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Staff were very helpful and friendly and a nice atmosphere. We found the beer to be aggressively hoppy but enjoyable. Try a pint of Piny.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I have only had beer here, though they are fabulous and world- renowned. Staff is friendly and helpful. The food looks yummy too. A must visit in Santa Rosa.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

RBC clearly has a cult following for their beers.

My first visit to the brewery recently was on a Sunday morning. We lined up before they opened just to get in, and it's a good thing we did because 30 minutes later the place was packed with people. We ordered the sampler to try all their beers, except they didn't HAVE "all" their beers but charged us full price anyway.

The RR beer is not my favorite (undrinkable regarding the sours) but then, I'm not a hophead, either. Even the "Belgian" and other Euro styles have loads of hops in them here, so I was constantly doing the old bitter-beer face. The salad was decent, the pizza had a nice crust but was super greasy, and the service was friendly and mostly efficient

But what's up with those tiny tables in the bar area? You better be small if you want to get 2 people on each side and a large pizza in the middle

Based on the huge crowds, the cult following, and generally not liking their beer, all I can say is I've experienced better (see The Trappist, Beer Revolution, OL, Bear Republic, etc)

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? The beer....oh yeah! Known for their Pliny the Elder, they have some amazing other choices that include Blind Pig and Row 2. The food....the pizza is AWESOME and compliments the Pliny to a t. We had a group of 10 and shared the Mikey, the Clipper, and a pepperoni. The service.....absolutely superior and our server made the experience top notch. I love this brewery; anyone and everyone who likes beer must stop and enjoy this majestic wonder!!!

1  Thank tr21