“Great Beer/Great Bar”

Ranked #4 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Local bar and was pretty crowded for a Tuesday night but we were able to eat at the bar. Just had a sandwich and salad but the portions were large and the salad was very fresh. Great beer on tap. Don't forget to grab some beer to take home with you.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Gotta say, I built Pliny up to be something godlike, and found it to be my fourth favorite beer. My fault for all the hype I guess, as a lot of friends have raved about it and brewed clones as well. I personally will take row 2 and blind pig over it. My wife, when asked which one she liked best, said Mortification! An 11% killer! Didn't care for the sour beers, hey i came for beer not wine, but had to try them regardless. The sampler was worth the price! We came back for dinner that night simply because my wife wanted more mortification. Ordered the omni pizza. Good flavor but the crust was missing something. But in reality you come here for beer, and that's what it's known for. Wish they tried a few more stout/porters in their future. Place gets insanely busy at night so get there before happy hour and enjoy.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Fantastic, simpy fantastic! Just had to stop here as a craft beer fan and having enjoyed several of their beers in the past. Stopped in and was greeted by a very friendly host who asked if we wanted a table. We choose to sit at the bar and grabbed a beer sampler to try. Nice, friendly bartender grabbed us beers and chatted for a while. Very nice inside with a good number of tables and a big long bar. Went back the next day to pick up a BIG bottle of Supplication that was on sale. Santa Rosa was nice as well.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

The beer is as good as all the awards suggest. I was surprised to enjoy the pizza so much, it was crispy with good sauce and the Caramelized onions were nice.
If you have never tried sour beer you must get one of the three, great.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stop at Russian River brewing regularly. This is a great restaurant/bar. The beer bites are awesome, and they have some of the best micro-brews in the country. While Pliny is one of the most popular, I love Consecration which is one of their sour beers. They also have some nice local wines available, and often have live music on the weekends. This is a great stop for locals and visitors.