“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We usually look for local hamburger and pizza restaurants when traveling. This time we happened to end up in the Santa Rosa area and had no one to ask so we tried YELP. It was a little off of the 101 and we kidded that it better be good. WE had to wait and the music was little too loud for my liking but the salad and pizza were fantastic! A little pricy but quite good.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Went to visit this place, had high expectations. The service was ok and the pizza was good but nothing out of this world. Atmosphere is lovely.

1  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Every time I'm in Santa Rosa, this is Dinner spot #1! Handmade thin-crust pizza, house-made artisan cheeses, an eclectic wine-list make this a must-visit. In speaking with local wine sellers, people in the industry consistently recommend this place and it never fails. Start with their signature appetizer: "Trio of Burrata"--handmade cheese. Then order pizza. Ask your server to recommend a wine. The list is packed with local, boutique wines you can't find anywhere else. I've eaten here probably 10 times already, and I'm not even a local!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I search the world for the perfect pizza. I don't know how this can be topped!!
We especially liked the Motto Guzzi pizza but unfortunately couldn't taste everything
on the menu in one sitting. The salads are also a wonderful surprise. Everything
we had was over-the-top good.
The wine list was extensive with a Napa Valley Harlan Cab ($550) available if the mood struck.
I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The location in a shopping center tucked out of sight gives way to relief of a warm inviting room, friendly personnel and nice wine menu. On a Sunday night, met some visiting friends (2) and only had to wait for a table about 15 minutes. We shared 2 pizzas and 2 salads and were satisfied. The roasted beet salad was a sizable portion and both pizza choices delicious. My choice of the portabella pizza with fennel & lemon was excellent. Not inexpensive but worth a splurge.