“Rosso ...a winner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

When you want the real thing in Italian pizza....here it is! Great service too.
Interesting pizza combinations make this a must visit place if you like pizza.

There are newer reviews for Rosso Pizzeria & Wine Bar

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went for lunch with professional friends the other day. Their limone pizza was really good. So, in past visits, have been the salads. And they have the best selection of red wines, Italian and Sonoma County, I know if, by the glass or carafe. At least, they are in anyone's top five list in that category. The service is competent. The menu is very limited, but chances are you can find non-pizza items you would like. I order pizza only half the time I go, but I have to say, the wood-oven pizza is the big attraction.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Rosso has great pizza and better pasta. I have had pizza here many times, but our last visit was the first time having pasta. They had a pasta special that was a "10."

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place can get pretty busy, no matter the day of the week- but it is SO worth it. They have incredible food! I am originally from the area and I was excited to find a new location to endulge in my love for pizza. Their crust is thin and crispy, just like Italy! Although I only get pizza when I go there, I also have had their great wine selections and some of their appetizers. I am never disappointed when i go here! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Based upon their TA ranking we choose Rosso's for dinner last night. It was crowded, but we were seated w/in a reasonable time. Though I prefer a thicker crust pizza, I was ready for a NY style thin crust. What I wasn't ready for was a menu that DID NOT include any traditional pizza topping combinations other than their 'Margherita'. If you are craving a 'pizza' topped w/ lamb, chorizo, corn, shaved artichokes, arugula, buratta,and/or organic egg, then Rosso's might be your cup of tea. But if you want a more traditional pizza w/ some red sauce, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and mozzarella or similar then Rosso's might disappoint you as much as it did us.

PS... Rosso's is a large, noisy open cafeteria style restaurant w/out partitions or privacy, completely NOT conducive to an intimate conversation... Date Night it is NOT!