Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
$270
$244
GardenInn.com
$259
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$200
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$220
Sandman Hotel
$280
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
$116
$289
$298
$249
Priceline
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
$115
All reviewsnormal roomcleaning ladiesnice pool areasecond floorkitchenettestoveroomy
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I truly have never met more rude people who work the front desk of a place I have payed to stay. After being yelled at 3 times by the owner for mistakes they made I can truly say I will never stay here again and would never recommend this place to anyone. The rooms are okay, but it doesn't compensate for the rudeness I have been surrounded by. My key didn't work multiple times and overtime I went in to get a new one they blamed my for the problem, when it was clearly their fault. The only positive I found from the inn is the restaurant on the property is wonderful and the staff is extremely nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Caillin C
Reviewed June 19, 2017

We stayed here for a weekend a few weeks ago. Was a little nervous about them not holding room with a credit card so made sure we got there before the 4 pm hold time. Outside of hotel is very well kept. Pool area looked very nice. (didn't use) Rooms are in need of a makeover but were roomy. Air conditioner didn't work very well but we were lucky it wasn't hot that weekend. Had a refrigerator and stove but no cookware. Pillows flat and bed was comfortable but you sank to the middle so need to be replaced. For the price I really can't complain. Room was kept clean which is always important to me and we were only there to sleep anyway!

Room Tip: If you are staying a few days, bring some cookware and your own pillows
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Gail W
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I believe this was our third or fourth time here. And, once again, the rooms were great & very clean. The staff very friendly. Place is very safe. Got good WIFI by getting a room very close to the front office and prices are great.

Restaurant is unbelievable: There BKF & Lunches are too die for...only wish they were open for Dinner.

Thanks to the staff for ONCE AGAIN making our stay there so enjoyable.

Baja Mike

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2017

The photos don't really tell the whole story. I had trouble getting a response from the people after emailing them several times about my booking. finally a friend who lives in Santa Rosa had to go in and book it. I had a suite and kitchenette hoping to be able to self-cater but the kitchen is COMPLETELY BARE!!! I had to go get plastic cutlery and crockery etc. A waste of money, should have just had a normal room.
Next time , I'll stay elsewhere. The Inn is dates and tired and should have a better booking system.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank AlumineA
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Stayed here for three months on business. Quaint and cozy. cleaning ladies super friendly. will recommend to everyone. nice pool area and laundry facility on site. close to the hospital. some restaurants close by, but not a lot of fast food close by.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms more private with walk out balconies
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business