$270
$244
GardenInn.com
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
$259
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$200
$209
$190
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
Sandman Hotel
$502
$464
Hyatt.com
All reviewsnormal roomcleaning ladiesnice pool areasecond floorkitchenettestoveroomy
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I believe this was our third or fourth time here. And, once again, the rooms were great & very clean. The staff very friendly. Place is very safe. Got good WIFI by getting a room very close to the front office and prices are great.

Restaurant is unbelievable: There BKF & Lunches are too die for...only wish they were open for Dinner.

Thanks to the staff for ONCE AGAIN making our stay there so enjoyable.

Baja Mike

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2017

The photos don't really tell the whole story. I had trouble getting a response from the people after emailing them several times about my booking. finally a friend who lives in Santa Rosa had to go in and book it. I had a suite and kitchenette hoping to be able to self-cater but the kitchen is COMPLETELY BARE!!! I had to go get plastic cutlery and crockery etc. A waste of money, should have just had a normal room.
Next time , I'll stay elsewhere. The Inn is dates and tired and should have a better booking system.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank AlumineA
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Stayed here for three months on business. Quaint and cozy. cleaning ladies super friendly. will recommend to everyone. nice pool area and laundry facility on site. close to the hospital. some restaurants close by, but not a lot of fast food close by.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms more private with walk out balconies
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberli B
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Wonderful stay, as always! I have been visiting Hillside for years. I keep coming back for the quiet, clean rooms and the great service and price. Also, the location is convenient to so many things I want to do in Santa Rosa. I won't stay any where else! We paid the $4.00 dollars to have the stove/oven turned on and they also gaves us plates, bowls, pans and cutlery! We bake a Papa Murphy pizza in our room! Great bargain, in my opinion.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bubbasu
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Tried to make a reservation for 2 nights so I could go visit my dying grandmother and the guy that answered the phone was so rude and unhelpful. He ended up telling me that it is impossible to pay for a room over the phone from Idaho. I have never had a problem reserving room in other countries let alone other states. It's a hotel why would someone in the same town be reserving it?!? Thanks for making a difficult time even harder!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family