Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$200
$259
  • Pool
$270
$232
$198
$190
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$220
Sandman Hotel
$464
All reviewsnormal roomcleaning ladiesnice pool areasecond floorkitchenettestoveroomy
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Stayed here for three months on business. Quaint and cozy. cleaning ladies super friendly. will recommend to everyone. nice pool area and laundry facility on site. close to the hospital. some restaurants close by, but not a lot of fast food close by.

Room Tip: upstairs rooms more private with walk out balconies
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Kimberli B
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Wonderful stay, as always! I have been visiting Hillside for years. I keep coming back for the quiet, clean rooms and the great service and price. Also, the location is convenient to so many things I want to do in Santa Rosa. I won't stay any where else! We paid the $4.00 dollars to have the stove/oven turned on and they also gaves us plates, bowls, pans and cutlery! We bake a Papa Murphy pizza in our room! Great bargain, in my opinion.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bubbasu
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Tried to make a reservation for 2 nights so I could go visit my dying grandmother and the guy that answered the phone was so rude and unhelpful. He ended up telling me that it is impossible to pay for a room over the phone from Idaho. I have never had a problem reserving room in other countries let alone other states. It's a hotel why would someone in the same town be reserving it?!? Thanks for making a difficult time even harder!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Lauren B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Great value and very pleased with our stay here. The room was huge, bed comfy, great service, wifi strong. There's also a pool, a restaurant (had a delicious breakfast there) and a nearby safeways.

Very good value for money

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed October 2, 2016

The Hillside is a charming, slightly vintage, family owned and run motel. The main "feature" is Jeffrey's Restaurant, THE place to have breakfast/brunch/lunch in Santa Rosa. We had a king room that included a stove, sink & fridge, but no microwave. But, the rates are reasonable, there is plenty of parking, the outdoor pool is clean, and the overall impression is good. We were there 5 nights, and have no reservation about returning.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family