$189
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$189
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Pool
$254
$229
$268
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
$295
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $364/night.

North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$135
$229
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Sandman Hotel
All reviewsnormal roomcleaning ladiesnice pool areasecond floorkitchenettestoveroomy
Reviewed November 15, 2015

I found this to be a very comfortable and well set up accommodation. We spent our time visiting various friends and relatives and attending graduation so just needed a place to eat and rest our heads. The hillside inn was more than adequate for our purposes and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2015

We enjoyed our stay the room was clean and the place was quite at night!!
It was close to things and the room was nice and Big. I would defiantly stay her again on my next trip to this area.
My husband swam in the pool which was warm and well kept. It is not a very pretty hotel but not unattractive.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed October 11, 2015

Hello readers! Is this what you expect when you rent a room? CONSUMER BEWARE.

There is a NON-DISCLOSED HILLSIDE POLICY that individuals inside the rooms during maid service hours MUST allow a maid to enter and clean. If you say no, they say "next time make other arrangements, i.e. don't come back"!

For me - this was around 2 pm when I had purchased the complete use of my room from the prior night check in - thru to the day after next check-out time.

MY WARNING: It doesn't matter if your room doesn't need it or you just don't want to be disturbed while you are in YOUR PAID FOR room.

YOU: Nap time? TOO BAD - the room must be vaccumed! It can't wait until you check out!

YOU: Watching a cool movie in your underwear? Hey, get dressed, miss the movie...the clean room must be cleaned again, rain or shine. Your privacy be damned!

I told the non-English speaking maid, after she ignored the "do not disturb" sign that I didn't need cleaning. Multiple times, politely. She thumbed towards the office and the office called me and I said "no maid" (multiple times politely) and "this demand of invasion of my privacy has never happened at any other property".

I wonder how many guests give in to this bullying?

Room Tip: Ask for any room back from the front - as the traffic sounds are LOUD.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
4  Thank KAYE B
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

The room was very clean and reasonable for the price. I found the attitude of the owner slightly rude, but to be honest it did not detract from the experience too much. The pool was nice and the motel was very well situated for the Sonoma Valley. I probably wouldn't stay here again, but if you have a thicker skin than me it is a good option.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

This is my second time here and I really have no complaints. This is a moderate level older property priced well for the area. The gentleman at the front desk who I believe is the owner checked me in efficiently quoting me a very accurate time for my room readiness (I was early) as well as giving me a very spacious clean room with a kitchenette. The on site restaurant was delicious and everyone (front desk, housekeeping, etc) was friendly and helpful. I had a nice little sunny balcony to boot. Slept like a log and once again Barbara, the bubbly front desk clerk let me settle up the night before so I could leave extra early without hassle; all and all a nice stay. Tried the Indian restaurant next door and it was a treat!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo