While attending a wedding, we stayed here on a glorious weekend in May of 2008. Really meant to write a review earlier. Like many others have said, it's not much to look at on the outside - a typical roadside Best Western Inn. The carport at the lobby had just been crashed into and looked hellish, but that wasn't their fault. Very attentive at the front desk; they provided detailed directions to local restaurants and the other hotels where friends were staying.
The rear sliding door opened onto the garden, which made for a very relaxed feeling. We opened the door and relaxed in the very clean and nicely-appointed room. Super comfortable bed, updated bathroom, fridge, microwave, etc. From our room near the rear of the property you couldn't hear the freeway. Our reverie was momentarily disturbed by some noisy lawnmowers as the gardeners did their thing. This was on an early Friday afternoon.
if you're in town for an event like a wedding or just want a nice place to hang-out while you're thinking of something else to do, this is a great place. I was genuinely surprised at how much I wanted to simply relax in the spacious room on a comfy chair and just zone-out. Parking was a little tough late at night, as it seems they have just enough spaces for the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the Sonoma Wine Country while staying at this beautiful, garden setting Santa Rosa hotel.The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, located in Santa Rosa, California features 79 guest rooms and a beautifully landscaped quiet garden. Hotel guests are only minutes from Sonoma Wine country and all of the area attractions which include the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, the Russian River Redwoods and downtown Santa Rosa.All spacious well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Guests can start the day off with breakfast at the coffee shop located on the hotel premises. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn also features two outdoor seasonal pools, dry cleaning services and free parking.Families will appreciate being only one mile from the Snoopy Museum. The Luther Burbank Gardens and the Jesse Peter Native American Art Museum are also close to the hotel. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Best Western Plus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Santa Rosa
- Best Western Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Garden Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County