Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$179
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$169
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$120
$229
Hotels.com
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
$105
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$209
Courtyard
Fountaingrove Inn(Santa Rosa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgarden areasmall cafeheated poolsingle storybest westernssanta rosa avenueclose to downtownbusy streetstay there againroom was spaciouson site restaurantwine countryup to dateparking lotone night stayconvenient locationking bed
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've stayed in the Best Western hotels and the Best Western Plus hotels, and the Plus does make a major difference. Both hotels are remarkably clean with friendly staff. However, the BW Plus have superior rooms with wonderful beds. The rooms are a comfortable size with pleasing decor. We have family in this Santa Rosa area and our visits to them are made even better knowing that we'll have a great sleep close by. Our favorite rooms are in the 114-116 area where they back onto a lovely landscaped area which is accessible through a sliding glass door.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you ougeegirl. I do thank you for making us your choice to stay when you come to visit your family. I see you like the garden area. So don't forget to request on of these rooms when you make your next reservation. Again thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Reservation wrong, hair on breakfast plate, had to switch rooms and check in late. spent way to much time "dealing" with hotel issues. Staff acted like reservation issues were my fault after they sent me to a room that was occupied by another guest. I opened the door and found another guest in "my room". Asked to wait until room mess was straightened out but got tied of this and went out to dinner instead. Checked in finally 2 hours later but was informed I would have to change rooms the next day and actually had to complete check in paperwork 3 times. Breakfast had hair on the plate when served. Waited again... Spent way to much time on hotel "problems". Bill was $656 for 4 nights. WAY TO MUCH for poor service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your recent survey, I do apology for the inconvenience of having to move to another room the next day. However I noticed you booked a room with two queen beds, When you checked in, The room that you entered was a room that we checked out early, because guest had taken all his belonging out of the room. We did try to contact the guest to see if was in fact gone. No response. Guest did come back that evening, Normal procedure in this case is to rekey the room.
I am so sorry this happened to you. The reason you had to move the next day was when we checked you in, we upgraded you to a suite. However this room was not available the next night.
Again please accept my sincere apology.
Donna

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were very disappointed with our disabled access room. There was so much furniture in the room that it was hard to get a walker to the bed. I can't imagine a wheelchair maneuvering in the room. The bath and shower were fine. The cafe served great breakfasts, but they were not included in the price of the room. The hotel is not situated in a particularly pretty area of Santa Rosa.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you BJE-_NL I am sorry you felt there was to much furniture in the room, I actually have not heard any guest comment on this situation, but I will definitely take this in to consideration . I
am glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Please do not hesitate to call us for future reservation.
Again thank you Donna

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We almost always stay at BW and this was just as good as most of them, no better- no worse. If they would just put in normal size toilets! I am not a "little person" and I am not large so why do my knees have to practically come up to my chin? This goes for every motel I have stayed in the last few years!
The place is a little rustic but clean and the little cafe serves breakfast for a fee and it was very ggod and reasonable.
Now explain to me the PLUS designation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you jimberr for your recent survey, As far as the toilets, Theses are what you find in hotels any more, I t is not like our home toilets. As far as a little rustic, Each Best Western is individually owned and operated, there fore you will not see two that are the same. All though we do have all the modern amenities, which does make us a plus. There are three descriptors. Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier. Best Western you will just have the basic amenities. Now a Premier property has a lot better amenities, such as thicker towels, And they have more amenities than the other two descriptors, All in all, all Best Western remain one brand, but you have three choices.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice place to stay in Santa Rosa. Convenient to Airport, etc. This place is clean and quiet. It has a small breakfast cafe on site that serves good food at very good prices. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Bluesky for taking the time to post your comments online, I am happy to hear that you found us to be clean, and quite. I see you had breakfast, and found it to be reasonable and good.
So, I hope to see you next time you are in town. Have a great holiday season..