Booked this room a few months ahead of time for nicer accommodations in Santa Rosa, while we attended the Kendall-Jackson Heirloom Tomato Festival. I recall researching the website and the reviews of this property, noting others' comments that some rooms at this Garden Inn were quite small. Recommendations were to pay a little more and secure a better (thus bigger) room here. We did this -- paying approximately $600 for 3 nights. I do have to say, while on the road we needed to cancel our first night, while keeping our planned last 2 night stay. Michelle (on the phone at the 800 number) was very helpful in arranging to cancel our first night, while keeping the remainder of our reservation intact (they were quite booked this particular weekend). We were disappointed to be placed in what appeared to be "annexed small units." Although, clean and adequately furnished, they were decidedly very different and inferior to those pictured on the webpage! We had no sliding door leading to a garden or pool view from our unit, standard motel window view of parking lot, beyond tiny bathroom with small cubicle shower stall, with a compact erratic refrigerator in which we lost all of our freshly purchased farm produce, no table, just basic motel accommodations at $219 a night. (Ironically, we paid merely $10 less at this Best Western property than we paid the night prior at a luxury resort with an oceanfront room and a gorgeous sunset view). The room pictures posted at this Best Western website look more luxurious, but rooms are really closer to "Motel 6" in quality. I have stayed historically at gorgeous Best Western Inns, but this one was way overpriced and disappointing at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the Sonoma Wine Country while staying at this beautiful, garden setting Santa Rosa hotel.The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, located in Santa Rosa, California features 79 guest rooms and a beautifully landscaped quiet garden. Hotel guests are only minutes from Sonoma Wine country and all of the area attractions which include the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, the Russian River Redwoods and downtown Santa Rosa.All spacious well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Guests can start the day off with breakfast at the coffee shop located on the hotel premises. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn also features two outdoor seasonal pools, dry cleaning services and free parking.Families will appreciate being only one mile from the Snoopy Museum. The Luther Burbank Gardens and the Jesse Peter Native American Art Museum are also close to the hotel. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Santa Rosa
- Best Western Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Garden Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County