We stayed one night in the Best Western Plus Garden Inn. It has two different areas - one is a two story motel setup with balconies that have king beds and two queens. However, we stayed in one of the small ground floor cabin type places which I would definitely go for again. The grounds are beautifully kept with large urns overflowing with flowers outside each cabin. Inside it's small but very clean with a nice bathroom. There are sliding patio doors with a couple of chairs outside to sit and have a coffee or whatever beverage you bring with you - on a nice warm evening a glass of wine would fit the bill. At this area there is a small koi stream with flowers surrounding it and beautiful mature trees and shrubs. The complex has two pools also, so it's like having a mini-vacation there. They don't serve breakfast but have a nice small restaurant on the site. The staff there were very friendly and the breakfast selection is excellent and very affordable. In fact we found all the staff to be extremely helpful and when I said I would like to book the cabin again they went out of their way to make suggestions as to what I would like next time in the way of bed sizes etc. Going over and above I would say. It's hard to find a relaxing motel at this price point, so I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour the Sonoma Wine Country while staying at this beautiful, garden setting Santa Rosa hotel.The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, located in Santa Rosa, California features 79 guest rooms and a beautifully landscaped quiet garden. Hotel guests are only minutes from Sonoma Wine country and all of the area attractions which include the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, the Russian River Redwoods and downtown Santa Rosa.All spacious well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Guests can start the day off with breakfast at the coffee shop located on the hotel premises. The BEST WESTERN Garden Inn also features two outdoor seasonal pools, dry cleaning services and free parking.Families will appreciate being only one mile from the Snoopy Museum. The Luther Burbank Gardens and the Jesse Peter Native American Art Museum are also close to the hotel. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Garden Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Garden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Santa Rosa
- Best Western Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Best Western
- Best Western Plus Garden Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County