Have stayed here several times in the past. Courtyard is nothing special, but convenient and clean. This time, we were put off by a bit of front desk attitude. Rate seemed out of line, however it was late and we didn't feel like searching around. Although clean, the room was cramped, somewhat noisy, linens actually threadbare. As has been pointed out by others, breakfast is kind of pricey. We have stayed in most of the comparable properties in Santa Rosa, and will not return to this one; several others are much nicer, and better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Courtyard Santa Rosa CA - Sonoma County