The experience was overall nice. Warm and friendly receptionist at check-in (though I had to wait as she finished what appeared to be a personal visit) and the lobby area was clean. The room was what dropped this review to a 3 and not a 4. Light bulb out in standing light by couch, sink stopper broken, vacuum must have been full as the floor was a mess and too many foreign particles on bed when covers pulled back - nothing exceedingly gross but not clean either. Would stay here again as price was right - just need management and staff to pay attention to the details!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Courtyard Santa Rosa CA - Sonoma County