Just what you'd expect from a courtyard.great location with some fab restaurants 1block over.( try Jackson's ). Clean rooms, a bit small. No breakfast included( that's why we LOVE residence Inns). But nice lobby and very friendly staff. A wine tasting tonite( Friday) which was a nice addition in the lobby. Ok bar with a decent menu, and an ok place for breakfast. But some wonderful breakfast places nearby, so no worries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott and Orbitz so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Courtyard Santa Rosa CA - Sonoma County