I like the update that Marriott has done in these courtyard hotels. Even better, there was a Starbuck's in the lobby. Railroad Square has wonderful vintage stores, coffee shops and interesting restaurants. We really liked the room. It was spacious and comfortable. It's the usual Marriott fare but this seemed a bit bigger with big windows. Staff was friendly and professional. We liked the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Courtyard Santa Rosa CA - Sonoma County