I have always liked Courtyards, but this was my first time staying in one that had the new Bistro. We arrived very late and we were tired and hungry. I was very resistant to the Bistro for a quick dinner, but I was even more exhausted having driven in from Crescent City and a day of the PCH and the Redwoods. We did not want to leave and search for food, so we took the risk, and I honestly have to say I was expecting the worst. Big surprise! Delicious food. My husband had a large salad and it was monstrous and very fresh. I ordered the tunafish salad sandwich on whole wheat toast. I must say it was the freshest, tastiest tunafish salad I have ever had! I am a tunafish afficionado so I know of what I speak. A little hint of lemon, celery and not too much mayo. When I ordered I asked if it was fresh and she told me that it had been made that morning. It just hit the spot and we were able to relax in our room, watch some t.v and enjoy the meal. The young woman, who was very friendly and eager to please, prepared it all right there in front of us, nicely done. As far as the hotel, it was very convenient to the 101, easy to find and the town has a cute historical district. If we weren't moving on early the next day I would have enjoyed exploring it. The front desk women were very welcoming and helpful, they printed out directions to some restaurants for us before we decided to stay in. The room was clean and large with a loveseat across from the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Sonoma Wine Country, Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa provides beautifully-appointed accommodations in a peaceful setting. Discover modern travel conveniences, including a refreshing outdoor pool, soothing whirlpool and fitness center. Spacious and thoughtfully-equipped, our guest rooms offer free wireless Internet, premium movie channels, soft crisp bedding and a wealth of lifestyle amenities. We also provide a business center, 1,924 square feet of flexible meeting space and "The Bistro," our convenience center featuring breakfast, specialty Starbucks drinks, dinner and bar. Just minutes from the top California wineries, our inviting Santa Rosa, CA hotel puts you near all the area's most compelling attractions. Enjoy a wonderful Wine Country experience and premier comfort that is far from ordinary. Stay in style at Courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Courtyard Santa Rosa CA - Sonoma County