We stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms are older but nice. King size bed, nice size TV, table with 2 chairs and desk plus small fridge. There was a nice pool although we did not take advantage of it as we were visiting family. The spa is wonderful, we each had a great massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County