Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hillside Inn(Santa Rosa)
  • Pool
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)
The Astro(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
Golden Coin Motel(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
Hotel Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
View Hotel
All reviewshealth clubhuge poolnight managerhot tubpool sidewine countrymid centurycontinental breakfastsonoma countysecond floornight's sleepoatmealroom was largeruthretroneoncvs
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It's funny, what others here call "outdated", I call charmingly retro. I love how the Flamingo has maintained a 50s-60s ambience while maintaining their standards as well. We were there for the McDougall program which included meals so I can't comment on their lovely restaurant. The patrons seemed quite happy. The pool is lovely and the spa next door was beautiful. Our first floor room at the front of the hotel was very large, spotless and nicely furnished. The bed was comfy and we slept like babies. The staff was friendly and responsive, We couldn't have been happier. And the location......perfect.

Now, this place isn't luxurious and it won't be everybody's cup of tea, but we had no complaints and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Don H, Front Office Manager at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2016

Thank you very much!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This historical hotel provided me with respite from the crowds during marathon weekend in Santa Rosa. Unlike a previous reviewer I encountered a clean, odor free room, non carpeted and dog friendly on the ground floor with easy access to the outside. We visited the pool area, very relaxed atmosphere with a nice pool, cocktails and food can be served there, though dogs can't so I have to try the pool out next time I travel without my canine companion. Found the staff friendly and efficient. Definitely a place I will return for a weekend relaxer. a plus for me, a nice Safeway and Starbucks right down the street, you can walk for coffee in the morning

Room Tip: The rooms that face the pool area have patios and are worth checking out for next stay
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Four legged friends are always welcome at the Flamingo.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had heard some not so nice reviews on this resort hotel, however I always judge a place on MY experience...not on others', so we booked a 4-night mid-week stay 8/25-8/29 in an Executive King. It was wonderful! The bed was so comfortable, the room and bathroom were immaculate...thank you "Espi"! The pool was to die for-I loved doing my laps every morning. The only drawback was the water aerobics classes that interrupted my lap swimming. I don't know why they couldn't have used the Spa pool for that???

That was the only drawback. The food was delicious and the drinks (Raspberry 75) were amazing!!
Thank you do much for an enjoyable stay...and for allowing us to extend our stay an additional night at the same wonderful mid-week rate!!
Will definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you very much for your review of your stay. We're waiting for you to come back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Our room was adequate but had an odor that was tough to tolerate. Very much in need of modernization. Restaurant and pool were very nice. Probably would look for somewhere else next time. Convenient to both Napa and Sonoma valleys.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank vgmillie

Our new renovation is just completed. Thank you for your feedback. We'd love to see you back soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just spent Labor Day weekend here with our two young daughters and we all loved it! I thought the rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, even the sofa bed was surprisingly comfortable. The pool area was perfect for us. There were lots of families with kids which was great for us. Plenty of lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas. We loved the shady areas under the redwood trees. Our kids searched for snails, ran around in the grassy area, swam in the pool and warmed up in the hot tub. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. We can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We can't wait to see you back. Cheers!