I am so disappointed in this hotel. I read reviews on this places and booked it cause of all the possitive comments it had. Makes me think they paid people to write positive reviews. The lobby is nice and the court yard is beautiful. But the rooms are so out date. We were here on business for 5 days. We travel a lot for business and still in a lot of hotels. When we entered the room it was like walking into the a mix of the 70s and present. It was so out dated looking. The walls had wallpaper that was peeling at the seems and coming apart in the corners. The furniture was worn well past its time. The bed was king size but hard as a rock. The bathroom was a blast from the past. They charge you for everything. Found out even guest have to pay for internet $6/day I've always had free internet at other hotels. Asked for a microwave that was $5/day. Then the microwave they brought looked like it was beat with a baseball bat asked for another one and it was the same. Called the manager and told him my concerns of the internet fees and the microwave fees and was told that was just the way it is. There was nothing he could do. Well what I can do is let everyone know about it!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County