This place I'm sure was great in the 60's,70's, and maybe even the early 80's. Oh, but it's really time to get up too 2013 Flamingo. I only wish the rooms were priced according to the time era and decoration.
When I drove up to this place it reminded me of an old Las Vegas hotel and was a far cry from resort or spa. Then when I walked into the lobby it smelled like bad air freshener that was trying to cover up the stench of old cig smoke.
The hallway to our SUITE also had a moldy water smell. I had to laugh at what they call a suite, again I'm sure the suite was great way back when...but the furniture and carpet needs to be replaced asap.
I often visit the beautiful Napa/Sonoma wine country and stay in Santa Rosa though in the future I won't be stay at this place again.
Don't be fooled by the pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County