I purchased a Zozi deal and used it on Sunday night. For $179 we got accommodations for one night, one 50 minute massage, 2 passes to the health club for the duration of our stay, and $20 hotel credit. I thought the place was nice. It does have an old school feel to it but they've done a good job at maintaining the grounds and renovating the rooms. Because it's an older property you can't expect the W, but it was clean and affordable. We arrived on Sunday afternoon after spending the day at Healdsburg. Check-in was a breeze and we were given a newly renovated room. The hallways were spic 'n span, and the room was a good size. The bathroom was fine, but you can tell they skimped a little on its renovation. While the room was nicely furnished and modern, the bathroom didn't have the same kind of touch.We had a view of the pool and planned on taking a dip but we were exhausted from our wine tasting and our 15 minute nap ended up being 2 hours. The next morning we requested a late check out of 12:30 then headed to the Montecito Heights Health Club (Please see my separate review for that). I got a massage while my husband worked out and then we headed back to the room to shower and gather our belongings. Upon check out they told us that we still had $13 in hotel credit so we grabbed a bite to eat at the Terrace Grill. The staff was friendly and the facilities were great. I just wish they had a section of the hotel that had pictures of the property during its heydey. I can see why it was a hot spot in the 60s. It would just be nice to see how it looked back then. If I see another deal I'd definitely get one again. This is a great get-away with lots of different things to do close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County