First, you need to decide what type of lodging you are interested in. If you are price motivated, this is a good bet. It was a very nice place to stay.
Everything about it, from the kitschy decor, the huge heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi, the nightclub, the comfortable beds. The rooms were very nice and have 2 doors, one to access from the inside of the hotel and one from the outside (so if you read ppl comparing it to a motel - that may be why).
And yes, the place is older but who cares, does everything have to be brand new to be nice or good. I think not!! It adds some character to the experience rather than staying in a luxury hotel. You just need to decide what you are looking for in lodging.
Our room did have a mini-fridge (it was old but it worked) and the bathroom was dated but nice and clean. No complaints here. The front desk staff could have been better about providing more details, like: They have a really good Sunday brunch, Rib dinner served Friday and Saturdays with a free wine tasting in the lobby on Fridays from 5-7. Plus live music on the Fri & Sat too. Overall, great place if you are not expecting the Ritz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County