This resort-style hotel provides warm welcome to road-weary traveler. The lobby is low-light and calming and probably will have cookies and beverage and fruit available. The front desk can provide folder to guests checking in that includes coupons for dining room and bar across the driveway as well as Sonoma area information. The bar had live piano music both of my visits, and it was superb. Perfect song choices and noise volume. The young female bartender is very friendly and helpful. Who would expect perfectly prepared prime beef as complimentary H'ors d'oeuvre during "happy hour" - Yum! The beds and pillows are superior - extra comfy. It was nice to have a couple bottles of water in room fridge. Bathroom not so luxurious, but Aveda products made up for it. Too cold for pool, but it was November! They have special rates at this time of year. I highly recommend this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County