My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights, and were satisfied for the most part. Our room had some obvious recent upgrades/renovations such as new bathroom tile, a new flat screen tv, a nice plush bed, and good quality sheets. The walls were quite thin (one night had to call front desk for extremely loud people next door, and the following night a new person's tv could be heard easily through the walls). Also, the shower head was dated, and the pressure left something to be desired. Overall a good experience, but not sure it was worth $290 a night? I haven't stayed anywhere else in the area, so I have no grounds for comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County