We stayed three days ins junior suite room. Room had plenty of space, but a bit dated with the decor. Bathroom was apparently just redone as the ceramic granite tiles were obviously new. Small flat screen Polaroid TV in room seemed overwhelmed in room. The Keurig coffee maker was a nice find. We purchased our favorite brand of coffee at a nearby grocery. Room just average at best. Staff at hotel is terrific and attentive. Kudos to the customer service trainer. Best part is the Equus lounge for happy hour. No need to go anywhere else, the locals even frequent the happy hour. This was not our first stay here. Despite some of the decor issues in the room the value is there. Our other choice in the area is Doubletree in Rohnert Park. Just a matter who has best price this time it was Fountain Grove Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County