Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$269
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$209
$200
$259
  • Pool
$199
$190
$244
$232
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
$123
$259
$220
Sandman Hotel
$464
All reviewsfountain groveequus restaurantwine countrythe hotel's restaurantbreakfast buffetwine tastingkeurig coffee makerwould stay here againking roomsonoma countyeasy accesscomfy bedthe room was nicechrismoranowineriesconcierge
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the modern decor of the hotel. The rooms, and the entire building, were clean-which is what is most important to me. I stayed for one evening with my boyfriend and utilized the on-site gym, which was also clean. The hotel also has a heated lap pool and jacuzzi which we were unable to utilize, unfortunately. My favorite part of the stay was dining at the hotel restaurant. Delicious! I had the mac and cheese and my boyfriend had the brisket. He said it was the best brisket he's ever had. If you're going to have a cocktail, try the pineapple express!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank PLJ10
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our room had all the basic amenities and plenty of room, but we were placed one room away from the lobby, making for loud nights and early mornings as late night revelers returned and early departers checked out. We told them in advance it was our 25th wedding anniversary, which I guess I assumed they would understand to mean we wanted romantic and quiet. The view from our window was sad, too, as it faced an ivy-laced wall leading to the parking lot (also noisy). The windows had blackout drapes, but they wouldn't fully close, so early morning sunshine peeked through a crack right into our faces. Too bad, cuz they could easily move the drapes to open from the other side. The restaurant was very good, however, and breakfast buffet was hearty and reasonably priced. The facility itself is quite pretty, and the wine tasting on Friday evening was a nice surprise. Location is on a hill with not a lot within a short walk, but one could drive to the other side of 101 to access Trader Joe's and some restaurants. We walked up the hill past the Round Barn and ran into Paradise Ridge Winery with a lovely art garden well worth visiting.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Fountaingrove Inn. The rooms are clean, semi-updated and quite roomy. The beds are comfortable. The staff was always so friendly and helpful. I was married at Paradise Ridge Winery, just a few miles away which was SO convenient! We had a block of rooms reserved for wedding guests and the hotel was quite accommodating with that as well! Overall I would definitely stay here again...maybe next year for my anniversary!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stayed here for two nights during a family visit to Santa Rosa.

The hotel was quiet, professional, clean, and well set up. There is a breakfast in the restaurant each morning with plenty of coffee and fresh fruit. We found huge California strawberries that were just wonderful.

Conveniently located on Mondocino about 10 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

From the exterior, driving up, this place looks like an upscale office park. It's really three buildings, one with restaurant, the other two with hotel rooms. We stayed here with friends on a special weekend deal. The rooms are spacious, with a separate sitting area and small but well-decorated bathrooms with separate sink and vanity. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the coffee divine. Service can be slow in the restaurant but the food was generally pretty good. We definitely would stay here again. It's a good location for visiting Sonoma wine country.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple