This was a TravelZoo experience for us and we enjoyed our stay very much. What we liked about it was the spacious room (Jr. Suite), the quiet and the good quality. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the restaurant had a great breakfast buffet that was included. We didn't have any other meals there. Our rating could have very well been a three also for the reasons that there wasn't anything that distinguished this above other good quality establishments and the location wasn't particularly special. Probably this was a 3 1/2. We would go back again on the same TravelZoo deal but probably not at full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County