I saw a great deal for the Fountain Grove Inn on travelzoo.com for $89. It included a buffet breakfast for two, 20% off dinner at Equus and a bunch of coupons for complimentry tastings. The room was recently remodeled, along with the common areas of the hotel (it appeared to have been anyhow). Our room was quite large, had marble through out and a nice flat screen TV. We had a very good dinner at Equus and a decent free buffet breakfast the next day.
This was the BEST deal ever in the Sonoma wine region. I've stayed at a ton of places, and you just can't beat the deal here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County