We stayed here while visiting the Sonoma Wine Country. Its away from the more expensive areas but worth its price and value.
The rooms were well sized and comfortable for 4 adult females. The beds were comfortable and the rooms have 1 cup coffee makers. The only disappointment was the lack of refrigerator - the better to partake in your recently purchased wine!
The bathtub faucet broke after our first night but they promptly changed our room and we were not affected.
The pool area was nice and the hot tub was comfortable. A few unsupervised children were running around but they left once someone asked where their parents were.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County