Used it as a base for tours around Sonoma, Napa and Russian River valleys. It's in a really nice setting, essentially on the side of a hill with a pretty decent view, if you squint a little and ignore 101 in the mid-ground. The central building is in good shape but the building we were in (Chardonnay, Chablis, Reisling) was certainly showing signs of needing a refurbishment. It wasn't bad by any stretch so don't be put off, but be pre-advised. Definitely get the King with the verandah overlooking the pool. That set things off really well in the morning.
The restaurant has some nice wines and apps before heading out to Santa Rosa for drinks and dinner.
An all-round good stay. Thanks to all the great staff in the bar and restaurant for taking good care of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County