The hotel has a good location for doing some Sonoma winery visits, but is not up to standards for a current hotel. The hallways have a stale odor, almost musty, and just isn't that pleasant. The air conditioning in the rooms is weak and inconsistent.
Overall the hotel is average. The front desk service was pleasant and polite which is always great. For the rates this hotel is able to charge due to the location they really need to consider updating this property because I wouldn't visit again even as a loyal Hilton Honors customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County