I have stayed here several times on business the last three years and am sorry to say service has gone downhill and I won't be staying here again. Half the time the front desk staff welcome silver members with bottled water and half the time they won't give it to you unless you ask, even though this is a benefit this hotel offers.Several rooms no longer have privacy curtains, including the one I got this week, which fronts the parking lot so folks can easily see into the room if you open the curtains to get air and light. The clocks are often off and can not be adjusted except by the engineer. And the staff can't seem to handle any special requests. Twice I have called from home to ask if a refrigerator could be in the room when I was going to arrive late and both times was told that was fine but no refrigerator was there on arrival. Room service has put me on hold in the morning while the person answering goes to find a pen! Once I asked for maid service by 11 am because my honey was going to arrive after a long drive and needed a nap; he got to the room at 1 pm and it had not been made up. These are not huge issues but the inconsistency and lack of attention are not what I have come to expect from a Hilton. There is very little soundproofing so try to stay on the top floor, otherwise you will hear the upstairs folks easily. On the plus side, beds are comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County