This hotel is set in a beautiful area overlooking Santa Rosa. Easy access off the highway. The staff was friendly (most) and the hotel clean. Unfortunately all the units are not connected to the lobby and on a rainy day you are going to be wet if you need to get to the lobby or restaurant. I thought that was kind of a strange set up, but maybe not in sunny Cali.
I like how they put a "wine" twist on the hotel, also having bottles of wine available in your room was something we liked.
Clean grounds and ample parking. The only negatives I can think of were the work out room was closed due to painting I believe, and we had trouble getting out room cleaned before 1PM. Overall we had a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County