Bravo Hilton Santa Rosa! I called ahead and spoke with a few fabulous people at the front desk, Jeff, Daylin and Guest Service Manager Ilham, and they went above and beyond to make sure I had a flawless experience, they truly exceeded my expectations. Jeff made a magical first impression on arrival, Ilham had noted to take care of special requests in my room, and I was so blown away by the attention to detail and the warmth of their service. Patricia and Juan, the housekeepers I encountered, were sweet and gracious. Chef Rene in their Nectar restaurant was charming and made an excellent veggie omelette for me, one of the best I've had in months(and I've been spoiled by Four Seasons up until his culinary talents).
I really want to call out Jeff. With so many check-ins and crazy people, it's tricky to maintain that enthusiasm and attention to one's 'me-sign' that a guest truly benefits from. Jeff made a slam dunk, it was really refreshing that he noticed I was stressed out from my day, and he went above and beyond to have a fruit plate and sweet note in my room later that evening. It was that touch that showed me this is a special property.
Alex at the pool was calm and in touch with the energy of the scene in the sun. Melody overnight was so helpful at 3am when I couldn't sleep and needed help with the internet.
Hilton's layout was spacious and a breath of fresh air. My room was incredible, linen was soft, room was thoroughly cleaned(thank you, I checked all the hidden spots and they were immaculate!) and the bow-tie for the hand towels was a great touch. The in-room coffee machine was bountiful even with the cream and sugars and all the room technologies worked perfectly. For the price, this property is worth it. For the service and attention to detail, I highly suggest
I liked that they offered yoga to guests, and on the night I checked in they had wine and cheese set out. Nice!
Thank you team Hilton for doing such a top-notch job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County