We stayed here during the week prior to Easter; this is a nice property, centrally located in Sonoma wine country. We had an easy check in and were comped a number of passes to different wineries in the area - some were 2 for 1 tastings or free tastings, etc, and came in very handy. The room itself was a king that we got for $84 - really good bargain for the quality of the property, which was flawless. Looking at some of the other reviews we either appear to have been very lucky or there are some rooms that are just out of the expected norm - we stayed in the 'Reisling' building and the room could not have been better. I would definitely stay with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County